47. Souper Bowl

PDF / PUZ


There's a great bird flying across the sky, so you know what that means! It's time for the superb owl!

Hmmm? What? Oh, yeah, Super Bowl. I get those confused.

We know it's the Chiefs and Eagles, and I don't think the Eagles have been as tested this year. The Chiefs gave us two great games against the Jaguars and the Bengals, so that's my pick for Super Bowl LVII!

Don't worry, this meta has nothing to do with sports.

1. Puzzle #46 recap

Puzzle #46 answer: PENGUIN

Correct entries: 48

Write-up is here!

---

2. I'm thinking this one will play as a Level 2.5 - I think you'll either see it right away or it might take you a little bit.

Best of luck, and may all your solves be beautiful!

Mikey G

The answer to the meta is soup-er (it's a type of soup, folks).

Comments