103. Test Your Medal

PDF / PUZ

Hello hello! It's Olympics time! Super excited about this, which I feel will help hedge against some of the disappointment I'm feeling since the Cubs will likely have been sellers by the time the next meta releases.

---

1. Puzzle #102 answer: SHELF-CARE

Correct entries: 69 (yay, a genuine Level 1!)


Shortest explanation: Nine entries have part of their pattern as IXI, where X is any letter and the two "I"s are serving as the lines. The title pretty much gives it to you! The in-between letters spell out SHELF-CARE (a bookworm's fitting pun on "self-care"!), the answer to the meta. I hope to read a lot on my vacay...and solve many puzzles, of course!

---

2. We will crank this up a little bit, but I tend to suffer from a "Level 2 conundrum," haha. I do think this should play as a Level 2.5, however.

Good luck, and may all your solves be beautiful!

Mikey G

The answer to the meta is an Olympic event.

 

Comments