94. Garden of Wildflowers

PDF / PUZ

Hello hello! We now enter into the 3rd annual Summer of Solves, where I will be posting one puzzle every weekend for the next 15 consecutive weeks, including today. Inspiration has struck me a bit more as of late, so let's hope this continues!

I don't know if we'll do a leaderboard yet or not; I'll likely make it much simpler than in years past, but we'll still have random drawings along the way! (I know I also have a couple to do from the Winter Solvestice yet).

Also, the Cubs just finished a homestand, where they went 2-5 and batted as a team a collective .149. Oooof. See, this is why I also puzzles as a hobby as well, haha.

---

1. Puzzle #93 answer: TONI MORRISON

Correct entries: 78 - hey, there we go! A solid Level 1! I told you I could do it!


Shortest explanation: Eight entries contain a permutation of the letters I, N, O, and T; the most notable permutation not present is TONI, a nod to TONI MORRISON, the winner of the 1993 (numeric tie-in!) Nobel Prize for Literature and the answer to the meta.

---

2. I don't foresee this inaugural puzzle to the third Summer of Solves being any higher than a Level 2.5; Level 2 is probably just as fair.

Until next time, my friends, may all your solves be beautiful!

Mikey G

The answer to the meta is a 4-word pun on a title, only changing its first word.

 

Comments