77. Easy As...

PDF / PUZ


Hello hello! I hope all of you are having a restful, rejuvenating holiday with family and friends. I have a couple of weeks off, and I will celebrate by...crosswords, cats, coffee, and calculus, what else?? (And lamenting that the Dodgers are basically signing everybody, haha.)

---

1. Puzzle #76 answer will be delayed for a bit while we see if any of my Christmas card brigade cracked it - it's still over at Crosshare if you want to hit reveal and get the explanation there!

---

2. We're progressing toward my 2024 goal of making at least one Level 1 or Level 2 meta each month. To echo meta extraordinaire Matt Gaffney, as he said on a recent Zoom call with all the muggles, it's not really fun if nobody can solve them! And I will have some challenges in the new year, of course, but I also want to give some fairer puzzles more regularly.

This one has enough signposts along the way that I'm thinking Level 2, but I'll put it at Level 2.5, just to be sure.

Good luck, and may all your solves be beautiful!

Mikey G

The answer to the meta is 6 characters long.

Comments