76. Back to the Beginning

PDF / PUZ


Hello hello! 'Tis the season for another meta, and I'm posting this quickly so I can finally decorate my home for the holidays, which I hope to finish by March.

---

1. Puzzle #75 answer: I'M STUFFED

Correct entries: 43


Shortest explanation can be found here, haha (along with my promise to make some genuine Level 1 and Level 2 puzzles for '24!).

---

2. In contrast with the supersized Thanksgiving puzzle, we have a smaller one today. I've been underestimating difficulties as of late, and while I don't think this is a Level 4, I might as well say it is and see if we overestimate this time.

Good luck, and may all your solves be beautiful!

Mikey G

The answer to the meta is my 3-word holiday message.

Comments

  1. This was another funny/punny puzzle, but I wracked my brain for a long time in the NE corner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment