25. Make It a Double! (Meta 10)

PDF / PUZ




Just call me Mr. Meta (three in a row!). I have become enamored with the meta, including Gaffney's epic weekly challenge (that I began about one year ago), so that might be slowly what this blog becomes.

Additionally, thanks to the persistence of many steadfast muggles, we hit the quarter-century mark last week!


1. August #2 recap

August #1 answer: (CHICAGO) CUBS

Correct entries: 25

Winners: Darth and dudeski - congrats!!


In honor of the Gaffney meta whose answer was COMEDY CENTRAL, here was a meta with four of the five NL Central used in hilariously punny themers (my favorite). The missing one was my beloved CUBS, the answer to the meta.

Says ky-mike:
The CUBS are missing. Kinda describes this season, doesn't it?
Bahahaha, yes. But, indeed, I've worn Cubbie blue since '92 - and that will never change. 💙

2. Today's puzzle has a Level of 2 or 2.5 of 5 and is a tribute to my favorite beverage.

Good luck!!

Mikey G

We're going to the Meta Coffee Shop today!
This puzzle holds the answer to something you'll find there.


Comments