20. We Got the Beats

PDF / PUZ

My Cubbies had an excellent May - so you know I'm on cloud nine! (The Giants were playing World Series level baseball this past weekend - what a series.) I'm teaching summer school but also hope to post some more non-meta puzzles here, though I'm very aware the metas get the most traffic! As always, wait for the last weekend in the month for those. 😀

I was honored to be part of Rachel and Claire's first crowd-sourced puzzle here, which you should solve first if you haven't already before you tackle the one below! I also solved it again because I can't remember anything.

This grid was made several months back (like a handful on my end!) but haven't had time to clue it until now. A big shout-out to Will for test-solving and to Ricky for seed inspiration!

Stay cool out there!

Mikey G


Editor's note: Don't eat the aux cord.

Comments

  1. "(I apologize)" Mike we know you liked that clue :V

    ~ Ariel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment