19. Hot Stuff! (Meta 6)

PDF / PUZ

Meta solvers of the world, unite! I've been trying to average three puzzles a month, but I've had a very busy May, so I was only able to do a couple this time. I love this newfound craft and have a lot to learn, so thank you for coming alongside me on this journey!

 

1. April recap:

April answer: BASEBALL DIAMOND

Correct entries: 10

Winners: boharr and DannyVee - congrats!!


It was only a matter of time before the first baseball crossword (and maybe not the last!). There is a quite literal BASEBALL DIAMOND in the middle of the grid, with various clues circling the grid (much in a similar fashion to a baseball diamond, though I wish I could've fit in a HOME RUN along the way).

 

2. Today's puzzle has a Level of 2.5 of 5, according to world-renowned meta test-solver Paolo Pasco. See if you can unravel the hints and find our mystery person this time around!

 The answer to the meta is a 20th-century entertainer.

Happy solving!

Mikey G

Comments