17. Just Go Home (Meta 5)

Update (4/25, 9:30 am): Correct PDF now posted - sorry about that!!

PDF / PUZ

Hello, puzzlers of the world! We're closing (not on a house, just on the month), which means it's meta time!

 

1. March recap:

March answer: LITTLE WOMEN

Correct entries: 20

Winners: BarbaraK and Matt - congrats!!


I hope to have more literary metas in the future! I'm a big bookworm, although I hadn't read this one! It's almost universal knowledge that Beth, Meg, Amy, and Jo are the sisters in LITTLE WOMEN, this meta's answer.

The bonus was that the surname of all four sisters is...March, fitting for the March meta! A special shout-out to C=64, who also tested this month's meta and cracked that bonus!! He wins...the satisfaction of a job well done (gee, thanks).

 

2. Today's puzzle has a Level of 1.5, maybe of 5. I'm hoping to have some redemption here for a previous meta and if you know, you know.

 The answer to the meta is a place.

Happy solving!

Mikey G

Comments

  1. The attached PDF is for the March Meta of Leading Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that! I was probably distracted doing other crosswords when I posted this, haha.

      Delete
  2. I won the first two monthly drawings, so I was happy to provide some unpaid labor this month. -- C=64

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment