Fly the W (Freestyle)

PDF / PUZ / Answer

Hello hello! Some of you might be my usual solvers, but this also is a post welcoming any of you from Midwest Gridfest to my blog. Hi there!

I usually post metas every other week or so here with the occasional themeless. This is the landing page for my bonus themeless I'll be giving out at the solving table.

The back page of that themeless is a meta puzzle, my usual fare, and if you want to check your answer, you can do that on the Crosshare link here! (Note that I will be posting the exact same meta in its official slot on October 10.)

And that's about it! I usually share random baseball news in the opening lines, so I'm still consoling myself about my Cubbies. I'll still root for the White Sox, though! Go Chicago!

Thanks for stopping by and solving and, as always, may all your solves be beautiful!

Mikey G

---

 

Comments