171. Spring Forward
Hello hello! Spring training has been meh for the Cubs - but they did go 11-19 in 2016, and we all know what happened that year!
I didn't plan to have another challenging one, and this one might not go that way, but we do have a random Level 4 for this week. Check Crosshare for nudges, three instantly given.
Good luck, and may all your solves be beautiful!
Mikey G
The answer to the meta is a 6-letter word.


I enjoyed reading this thoughtful reflection on “Spring Forward.” Personal essays that capture life’s transitions, lessons, and moments of growth often resonate deeply because they encourage readers to reflect on their own experiences. The writing is engaging and authentic, making it easy to connect with the ideas being shared. Posts like this remind us that progress is often made through small, consistent steps rather than dramatic changes, and that every season of life brings new opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
ReplyDeleteAs a football fan, I also enjoy following fixtures and keeping track of upcoming matches throughout the season. For those interested in staying updated with match timings and fixtures, football schedule today is a useful resource for football-related information, upcoming games, and tournament coverage.
Thank you for sharing such an inspiring and reflective article. I look forward to reading more personal stories, insights, and thoughtful perspectives on your blog in the future!