65. To Be Continued

PDF / PUZ


Hello hello! Apparently, the Level 5 last week was...definitely a Level 5! We're back to a Level 1 this week, I promise! (Solution for last week's puzzle will be delayed a day due to the late start last week.)

---

1. Puzzle #64 answer: to be posted soon!

---

2. Leaderboard (will be updated after the last puzzle's deadline closes!)


---

3. This is the first week in August, and it is a Level 1, I promise.

Good luck, and may all your solves be beautiful!

Mikey G

The well-known 11-letter answer to the meta would make a good fifth theme entry.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun & funny puzzle as always, but am I missing something on 62A? It's about the Golden Girls, correct? And "Rose" is played by Betty "White", and "Dorothy" is played by Bea "Arthur". Can someone tell me why the answer is Bea instead of Arthur? Am I missing something? TY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment