45. Time for a Change

PDF / PUZ


I made a list, I checked it twice, and I realized that pretty much everyone who would want to solve the meta has solved it, so there will be a reveal after all! You're thrilled, I can tell.

1. Puzzle #44 recap

Puzzle #44 answer: TINSEL

Correct entries: 57 (close to a record!)


Pretty straightforward: The very anagram-friendly TINSEL has most of its sensible anagrams in the grid above. That, coupled with the title (two words that were anagrams of each other), should swiftly get us our meta answer.

---

2. It's the last meta of 2022! There's enough to chew on here that we might get to a Level 3, which I'll put it at to be safe (so Level 37 for those who think I underestimate my puzzles).

See you next year!

Mikey G

The answer to the meta is a common 8-word phrase.

Comments

  1. Glad to see that you're back. We've missed your sense of humor and creativity over the last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment