29. Thirst Case Scenario

 PDF / PUZ



1. Puzzle #29 recap

Puzzle #28 answer: SATURDAY IN THE PARK

Correct entries: 38


Could there be a better jam for the patriotic weekend? The first words of each multiword across entry of 8 or more letters spells out "I think it was the Fourth of July," a lyric in the first verse of Chicago's 1972 bop "Saturday in the Park." 

Far be it from me, the millennial, to use the phrase, but this was certainly a time when music was music. I'm sure quality music exists today, but it seems like you have to search a lot more for it!


2. My mom was the test solver on this one, and I tried to make the clues and meta as easy as possible. To quote my mother, "Oh, there was a theme?" This, on both counts, should be as much of a Level 1 as I can offer.

Good luck!

Mikey G

The answer to the meta is a drink.

Comments