29. Gone for Christmas

Meta #13

PDF / PUZ


Crossword enthusiasts of America, unite!

I hope we have had a very happy and carbohydrate-infused Thanksgiving. It's an intense universe out there sometimes, but crosswords can be rather therapeutic for me, and I hope they give you as much happiness as they give me.

I am brimming with gratitude for each of you and for every kind word and comment you've given me this past year. In a non-meta sense, I concede that my craft needs some work, but I tend to be quite spontaneous with my voice in the indie sphere. I presume any zaniness makes up for the standard ANOA or ETUI that enters into the grid (I enjoy those sometimes!!).

(If you are continuing to read this...uh, why, there's a meta to crack!)


1. Meta #12 recap

#12 answer: ACTUARIAL SCIENCE

Correct entries: 19

Winner: benchen71 - congrats!!


(I don't want to regurgitate anything, so breakdown of the meta here!)


2. Today's meta, so I think, is 1 of 5 (Did I judge this with accuracy? STAY TUNED). Again, the crossword may be more of a conundrum, but once it's cracked, consider the meta a shoe-in, I hope!!

In addition, we have a bonus for you, which is something specific to notice about the crossword beyond just the meta. Discovering that (even if submitted in a separate entry beyond your first one) can give you bonus points in the drawing!


That is it for right now. See you next time, friends!

Mikey G


The answer to the meta is a Christmas song.

Comments