11. Do Touch That Dial! (Meta 3)

Well, it's the last Friday of the month, so you know what that means! It's another Mikey meta! Let's see if I can keep this up all year, haha.

Level: 3 of 5. I know, I know, I need to update the Meta Hall of Fame from last time. I'm a millennial, so it'll get done in a few years or so.

I am still reeling from a crazy Week 3 Gaffney this past week that I got just under the wire with a little nudge along the way - as always, shout-out for my fellow muggles for that! That takes my record to 21-5-1 since I dove headfirst into this wild and wacky world. No regrets!

Special shout-out to Brian and Mollie for test-solving this one! If you think you have the answer, you may submit it by e-mail at mrgraczyk at gmail dot com or, preferably, at this form. Tentative deadline is Friday, March 5 at 11:59 pm, central.

Happy solving!

Mikey G

PDF / PUZ

 
The answer to the meta is a 4-letter word.

Comments

Post a Comment